There are a number of errors that you might get to see while using the fireflix app. These errors come into view due to various reasons.
These include reasons like corrupted file, no compatibility, less storage and many more.Follow the steps steps to solve the errors.
Common errors in the freeflix app
- First make sure that you have latest apk of freeflix.
- First you need to open the app on your device you are using it.
- Switch to the settings menu.
- Now you need to change the default settings.
- Modify the name as this can be the cause.
- Switch to the settings menu. Here you will have to click on about device.
- You will notice a build number. Click on it seven times. When you do this you will get a pop up message on the screen saying that you are a developer.
- Now switch back to the settings menu. Tap on the developer’s option.
- Now enable the USB debugging.
- If the package you have downloaded is corrupted then you first need to do away with it from your device. You need to begin the download again. And most importantly be sure that the source is official.
App not installed error
You can deal with this error by:
- Clearing the cache.
You can do this by switching to the settings menu. Now you need to click on the settings and open the apps menu. Tap on the system option and then on the package installer after that. When you see the clear cache option, you need to click on it. You can also do same thing on fireflix hq app on windows.
The app is really very interesting. Try it once and you will love it. The shows and the content is in high quality and in all the languages.