Apple mobile OS does not support Freeflix app installation directly (you can install freeflix ios using method here). But , Apple computer OS i.e., Mac supports Freeflix app installation. Since Mac PC supports to use Bluestacks Android emulator , it is possible to install Freeflix app on Mac PC similar to the way we used freeflix hq for windows.Therefore Mac PC user must install Bluestacks emulator before installing Freeflix HQ app.
Freeflix app for Mac
In-order to install Bluestacks emulator , your Mac PC should fulfil below systems requirements.
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Disk Drive : 4GB Disk Space.
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- iMac Pro
- Mac Mini
- macOS Sierra(10.12)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- macOS Mojave (10.14)
How to install Freeflix Hq app for Mac:
Let’s see how to download and install Freeflix app using Bluestacks Android emulator on Mac PC.
- Step 1 : On your Mac Pc , go to official website of Bluestacks emulator and download file for Mac PC. Then install this emulator on your PC by following simple instructions appear on screen.
- Step 2 : After installing Bluestacks emulator successfully , Go to Freeflix app official website. User need to download x86 version of apk file because apk for Android devices may face trouble on Bluestacks. X86 version apk file will work without any trouble on Blusetacks . Save this apk file on your Mac PC/MacBook.
- Step 4 : Now , open Bluestacks android emulator on your Mac PC and click on install Apk and select FreeFlix HQ apk.
Once installation completes , you can see Freeflix app in ‘ My apps’ section of Bluestacks emulator . Every time when you want to use FreeFlix HQ on your Mac PC , open Bluestacks emulator and use FreeFlix HQ app.